For Attorneys Only
Regardless if property is sold or not, we are here to help. If you need a vesting deed, chain of title search, current or date of death valuation, we are happy to help without obligation.
When a probate or conservatorship calls for the sale of real property, one of your most valuable allies is a knowledgeable real estate team. Pat & Courthouse Realtors has specialized in Probate sales since 1989 and we provide a myriad of related services.
The attached Probate Attorneys will confirm my expertise, attention to detail and client advocacy…representing only the seller, rather than both buyer and seller as a dual agent.
Our background in probate sales has provided the established environment for us to present our skills and services with meticulous attention to detail and empathy. Our knowledge of the marketplace, combined with experience in dealing with the intricacies of probate and avoiding costly mistakes, makes our expertise invaluable.
We enjoy honoring past owners by restoring the luster in their homes when there is a clear ROI. Not every home is a candidate for a makeover, but when it is we provide multiple bids from licensed contractors, negotiate bids, provide funding when necessary along with project management to keep the project on time within budget. To keep everyone informed, we communicate progress frequently and provide photo updates.
Qualities to Look For
What qualities should you look for in a real estate team for probate and trust?
- Extensive probate knowledge and experience. Your probate realtor team should be up to date on local and regional markets and experienced meeting the requirements of the court.
- Will “do it your way,” adapting easily to your preferences in methods and presentation.
- Work with licensed, insured and bonded contractors
- Provide multiple bids for repairs/renovations per court guidelines
- Collaborate with the probate referee when necessary.
- Pickup and deliver documents to and from the probate court.
- Attend all necessary court hearings
- Uses the most current probate contracts, and disclosures.
- Clearly counsel other agents on probate procedures
- Continues to market the property after the initial offer has been accepted to generate additional bidders for confirmation.
- Personable, well liked and trusted among their peers.
- Easy to reach and provides frequent updates.
- Well versed in handling all aspects of the probate process, and comfortable in court.
- Detail oriented and solves problems calmly
- Full-time, professional, and like attorneys are practical, level headed, able to roll with the punches, efficient problem solvers, tenacious, and work tirelessly until the job is done.
Still Have Questions?
When you need an experienced, qualified, and trusted team for real property transactions in probate, trust, or conservatorships, call Pat Rock: 415-690-6084 and remember, when it Comes to Real Estate…Pat Rocks!